Monday, June 15, 2015

Tendering back to the ship

We tendered back to the Caribbean Princess once all the passengers were onboard




Carnival Legend at anchor




The Legend has spiraling  watersides on her top deck 


Here's our ship








At this point it began to softly drizzle rain










The boarding dock is at bottom right in this photo


Two docks are open


Once back on board we enjoyed Afternoon Tea on our balcony.
Carnival Legend was the first to leave and we would follow her back into the twisting channel.
By the time I reached the pool deck to enjoy a cold beer it was raining. We were happy that we chose to return to the ship when we did. The deck was wet and slippery but I wasn't planning on dancing on it. I was under cover and keeping dry.


Vlada, a bar waitress from Ukraine, who took care of my beer needs on deck for the week, brought me a beer.

Here's another short video...


No comments:

Post a Comment