Thursday, July 31, 2014

Stills from Haines excursion


Two of my favorite ships-design wise, inside and out.  We haven't sailed on Radiance but if we were to book a Royal Caribbean cruise she would be my ship of choice. Nice size and layout.


 The NCL ships. I read a lot-I mean a HUGE amount-about cruising and cruise ships and I have no desire to sail on NCL ships.


Even though there is comfy seating in the warmth of the ferry cabin Carol wants to be outside and soak up the fresh sea air.


Statendam in Haines-one of the small Holland America ships.



Haines


Our bus at the boat landing area


River Adventures? I'll say!!

After the ship would sail away from Skagway that evening we would not set foot on land again until it was our turn to leave the ship in Whittier, Alaska. We would visit Glacier bay and College Fjord near the end of our cruise. It had already been a cruise of highlights but now we had the "icing on the cake" to look forward to.


No comments:

Post a Comment